Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Perspective

Life... It is a little bit of everything, it is sweet and it is sour, it is just a matter of perspective... I have learned with the years that even if I don't have it yet, Perspective is everything you need to have a smooth and happy life.
Because sour moments can easily spoil the taste of the cake, or they might as well enhance the sweet flavors on it.

I have been quiet the last couple of months. Sometimes I fear that I might have lost my inner voice, but no, it is there, always there, it is just that sometimes I don't feel like writing... and I have decided that if it doesn't flow, I must never force it, because it stops being fun and it becomes a chore, and God knows how much I hate chores!

I have been facing life changing decisions, as well as so very sweet moments next to the love of my life, enjoying the simple pleasures of waking up together or cuddling in the middle of a rainy Wednesday afternoon.

I also saw death taking someone from this world and it made me sad, scared and wonder about the meaning of life and what is beyond...

I saw a perfectly young, healthy, beautiful woman, mom and wife die. Her true soul was taken away because of a debilitating illness, I saw her eyes lose their sparkle and her body get tired and extremely weak, thin and sick.
I felt a deep sorrow for her, for her husband, and for her two year old beautiful daughter, who will never remember her mom... It is unfair, but I guess it is never fair, It just happens and we have to deal with it, and we will never be ready for it, NEVER!

I have faced my own demons... those guys are very scary, they are powerful and when they take control I lose myself and my sense of light and dark, up and down, right and wrong.

I have decided I will change my perspective about this last issue. I don't feel like being scared anymore. I want to be powerful, I want the angels in me to be powerful, so the voices of the demons become weak and become so tiny, that one day they just disappear and I won't even miss them anymore.



And that's all there is to it... to life, to death, to mysteries, to decisions, to moments, to feelings... Perspective... I feel like changing it to a sunny bright spectrum.

No comments:

Post a Comment