Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Magic of Now...

So, there is something so inevitable about the concept of time... It can not be frozen, or hurried, or turned back, or flashed forward.

So many things stay in the past, like those ugly glasses I wore in middle school and would never ever wear again even if I was paid, or those bangs I cut myself when I was 10 and grew back not so patiently 'cause I do not look good with bangs, those I so want to leave in the past. You know why? because I keep cutting them at least every 2 years, just to get to the same old conclusion: I still do not look good in bangs, for God's sake!!!

So many other things seem to belong only to the future, like dreaming about vacations to the Greek Islands or plans for the moment I get back to live full time with my hubby.
Sometimes I find myself in the present either thinking about all the things I lived in the past or about all the things I would love to live in the future... and then the Right Now escapes to me, I let it go, I fail to live and succeed to remember and dream.

I need to focus in the importance of being present because yesterday will never come back and tomorrow will always be an assumption, it might or might not happen, either it will show up in a different way I planned or it might never happen at all!!! so what sense does it make to stay stationary with those two guys?, when I can run free and do whatever I want with the right now, because that one is mine, completely mine, and no one can take it from me, I can either have a blast with it or let it go and never see it again, regretting how little I enjoyed it.

This, Now, Is all I have for sure, and I am living it, and you know what, it is perfect... it tastes like glory, it smells like roses, it looks gorgeous, it sounds like chirping birds and it feels intense... it is not better than anything and it is not worse than anything, it just IS and I am loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment